cute amigurumi, crafts, patterns, and more!

Pages

Wolf Amigurumi


I made this for MalonB in the Amigurumi Swap. It's about  8" tall standing and about 5" at the widest. The tail is about 4.5" long and 2.5" wide. I couldn't decide on how I wanted to position the legs so I made them jointed! Now it can sit or stand! :D


I made another wolf because I don't make jointed amigurumi often enough!! It's fun. I made the arms, legs, and tail jointed. Mr. Baby already claimed it by spitting up all over it though.
I remember getting requests from deviantART users to make a wolf version of the Sleepy Fox and I'll still do that. I may make it soon while I still have some gray yarn left.

6 comments:

  1. Oohh love this!

    I see that time ago you do a lovely vulpix! Where I can find the pattern?!

    Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      That pattern is no longer available, sorry!

      Delete
  2. super cute!! will the pattern be available in the shop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I saw your blog in Kawaii Freak, now I'm following you:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...