cute amigurumi, crafts, patterns, and more!

Pages

Squittle: Mini Cuttlefish Amigurumi

I made some mini cuttlefish amigurumi for Squittle! They're about 4" (10cm) tall. I'm going to make a few more in other colors soon! :3

So many ideas for Squittle and just not enough time and yarn/money! I'm hoping to finally get around to making little bags. I made a squid shoulder bag a couple of years ago and before that I was working on an octopus bag. I've also tried making other designs (owl, camera, elephant, etc) but I never got around to finishing them. You can see some of those as WIP/Hibernating/Frogged in my Ravelry projects!

6 comments:

  1. oh, they're so adorable! so many ideas and so little time. it's always the same. I know that feeling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so sweet! I also know the feeling of all those ideas floating around in your head. But you're so talented I know that when you do make them they'll be equally adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? So far this is the first link for this type of amigurumi cuttlefish that has not been a shop. So I'm guessing there's no pattern for this? jfc I've looked everywhere for this cuttlefish pattern and no one has it because they're all selling the items. WHY!?!?!?! I just wanna crochet, not spend money. ¬_¬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. I do have a pattern for this design I just haven't had the time to type it up.

      Delete
    2. As for the others, not everyone wants to make amigurumi just to write up the patterns. It's a different market.

      If you study the photos, it's a simple pattern to figure out. If you had emailed me nicely, I would have helped you.

      Delete
  4. I'd love to make this. Could you lease let me know where I could find the pattern? Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...