cute amigurumi, crafts, patterns, and more!

Pages

Mini Pig Amigurumi Pattern

This design is pretty basic and should be easy to make. :)

P.S.

After nearly a year long hiatus from my shop, I've finally re-opened it and I'm focusing on trying to make many amigurumi and other things to sell.

Since I'm expecting a little one, I am determined to make at least one thing a day for my shop! :D

So I currently have no plans to write up any more patterns for a while. The process of putting it all together makes me really tired because of having to look at the computer screen for so long.

However, if you're interested in tips or tutorials on any stitches/techniques for crochet/knitting, let me know as that'd be much easier for me to do.


Mini Pig Amigurumi Crochet Pattern (2012):

Pattern includes written instructions and photo tutorials for magic ring, the pattern pieces, embroidery, and assembly.

Mini Pig Amigurumi Pattern


Pattern is available on my website, Ravelry, and Craftsy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...