cute amigurumi, crafts, patterns, and more!

Pages

First Amigurumi


Some of you may have seen this on my Facebook page. I'm pretty sure this is the first amigurumi that I finished. In 2007-2008. I can't remember what I was trying to go for... Some kind of sheep.. bear.. maybe?
 
When I was learning how to make amigurumi, I didn't use patterns. My goal was to create my own designs. I think I was still learning how to increase evenly and such. Fuzzy yarn is so forgiving.

What was your first amigurumi project? Post pictures! I want to see! :D

3 comments:

  1. This was made without a pattern? I don't know how you do it, you certainly have lots of talent! I have had an attempt at your octopus tutorial and am struggling with it, it will be a while before I will have anything worth showing. (I have never had a go at this before, and I might be making a mess but I love crafts!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found one similar (limps fell out) in the room and gave it to you know who haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my first. from 2007 as well ^^

    Octopode!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...