cute amigurumi, crafts, patterns, and more!

Pages

White Sleepy Fox Amigurumi







I made this one for my sister.

Since I have all the pieces figured out, I can finish the other one now.

This fox is probably my biggest design so far. It's about 4.5" tall and about 6" from the head to body. The tail is approx. 2.5" at it's widest and is 5.5" long. :D

I didn't have my sketch with me while I was working on the tail so I'm not sure if I made it the right size but I think it looks good the way it is.

Edit 1/11/13: 

Pattern is going to be available in my amigurumi book.

9 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I am totally in love with this fox, and I would absolutly love to be able to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I love foxes and this one is just very cute!!! I hope you can share the pattern with us XD

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE a pattern for this. It has to be the sweetest ami, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE the pattern. It's so cute!!!!!! I must make this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you feel confident enough to share your work with us :D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this amigurimi!!!!!! Don't be afraid to show your work becuz you need to be confident and we all appreciate your work!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fox design and I'd like to make one. What size is your hook? Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...