cute amigurumi, crafts, patterns, and more!

Pages

Flower Hexagon Blanket



One of the gifts I made! I used the same hexagon from the Flower Hexagon Bag Crochet Pattern to make this blanket. I used a K/6.5mm hook to get the hexagons about 4.5" wide.





I used Lion Brand Vanna's Choice in Magenta, Soft Pink, and Scarlet. I also used Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Baby in Pink Poodle and Loops & Threads Charisma Baby in Lavender. I made 12 hexagons per color. I used leftover black yarn for half of it so it’s mostly Craft Smart (prolly the softest of the bunch) with some RHSS and Impeccable.



I made them all first without the last round of the hexagon pattern so I could join them together later as I did those rounds. I like how they look together without the black border but it would've taken too long to make enough.. I'll do that for the next one I make!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...